Friday, April 13, 2018

Ice swimming!

My back and neck have been very bad already for some weeks. Gym, stretching and painkillers barely keep the situation under control. Luckily, I managed to finish all my deadlines yesterday and went immediately to heal my body with traditional way: ice swimming.


The place was Kaupinojan Sauna, on the shore of the beautiful Näsijärvi (Tampere). Sauna and the hole in the ice are open for all (entrance fee 8 €) every day. Due to the sunny weather with some + Celcius degrees, place was quite crowded, but luckily sauna was super hot to circulate the people effectively. After four sauna-swimming sessions, followed by cold beer, I felt much better. So please take the advantage and heal yourself with Finnish way without any drugs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment